Mark Toyota was built on a foundation of family and community involvement, structured around excellent customer service.
Our entire staff is committed to provide our guests with the very best automotive sales and service experience.
Mark Toyota is seeking an organized and detailed Service Advisor.
SUMMARY Inspect, maintain, and repair automobiles that run on electricity, gasoline, or alternative fuels like ethanol.
Execute basic maintenance like tire rotations and oil changes, diagnose complex problems, and plan and execute vehicle repairs.
Responsibilities * Greets customers promptly
* Obtains customer and vehicle information
* Clearly reports all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
* Determines and recommends needed maintenance base on age, mileage, and vehicle history
* Prepares complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
* Establishes follow-up time * Monitors the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, updating customers frequently
* Verifies that final invoice reconciles with work performed on the repair order
* Explains all completed work and charges to customers
Qualifications * Minimum 1 year Customer Service experience, previous Service Advisor experience preferred.
* Knowledge of automobiles * Positive attitude
* High volume mentality * CSI focused
What We Offer * FULL TIME!
* Paid Vacation * 401K
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Uniforms provided * Participates in the Hire a Hero program
Location/Region: Nekoosa, WI (54457)