Peterson Toyota of Sarasota is seeking a Receptionist/Greeter/Phone Operator.
We need an energetic, personable, friendly, outgoing, and well-spoken individual to greet our guests in person and on the phone.
This is a PART TIME position approximately 20-30 hours per week.
Potential to go Full Time. MUST BE FRIENDLY, OUTGOING, WELL SPOKEN AND HAVE A PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE AND DEMEANOR.
The right individual will need to be confident and positive in a fast-paced environment requiring strong team cohesion and people skills.
The Greeter is often the customer’s first contact with the dealership either in person or over the phone and therefore must represent the dealership in a consistently friendly, welcoming, reassuring, and professional manner.
With the right personality and work ethic, there are many opportunities for development of your skills and experience in an exciting and growing company.
The hourly wage for this position depends upon skills and experience.
* FMLA extended to employees satisfying federal requirements
* Opportunities for advancement * A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
* Equal opportunity employer Job Requirements/experience:
* Team Player
* Dependable and Punctual * Phone reception, or customer service expereince required
* Must have strong multitasking skills and be able to perform under the pressure of competing demands (e.g., balancing customers waiting against incoming phone calls)
* High School Diploma or equivalent * All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks and drug screen
* Local candidates only with reliable transportation
* Basic skills with computer and other office machines (phone system, copier, credit card machine, telephone) necessary to perform the reception duties
* Excellent written and oral communication and literacy
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
* Ability to work well with customers and present a friendly, helpful attitude AT ALL TIMES
* A fast learner who is comfortable with change and motivated to learn new things
* A self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
* Must have excellent attention to detail with strong organizational and multitasking skills
* Enjoys reassuring customers and defusing situations when needed
* Ability to maintain a professional and pleasant attitude under a variety of circumstances
* Must exhibit a professional appearance and demeanor
Location/Region: Sarasota, FL (34230)