The ideal Technician A must have the ability to diagnose, test, and repair vehicle utilizing computerized diagnostics
The position requires experience in one or more of the following designations: Automobile (A 1-9),
Medium/Heavy Truck (T 1-8), School Bus (S 1-7), and Transit Bus (H 1-8).
It requires a minimum of two years’
experience in an automotive service facility and personal tools.
Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Commercial
Driver's License with passenger and air brake endorsement.
Position requires the ability to achieve an efficiency level of
eighty five percent or greater and pass ASE certification tests.
Ability to take direction, positive attitude, and perform
high quality work.Duties:
* Diagnose, test, and repair vehicles utilizing computerized diagnostics equipment.
* Perform inspections and repairs using established procedures.
* Perform light and medium duty repairs in the following areas: heating and air conditioning, electrical and electronic systems and brakes.
* Must achieve and maintain an efficiency level of eighty five percent or greater and pass ASE certification test.
* Safely operate all shop equipment.
* Take direction, keep a positive attitude, and perform high quality work.
* Maintain and protect company owned property.
* Follow Company safety protocol at all times and keep work area cleaned.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Requires experience in one or more of the following designations:
* Automobile (A 1-9), Medium/Heavy Truck (T 1-8), School Bus (S 1-7), and Transit Bus (H 1-8).
* Minimum two years’ experience in light or medium duty automotive service facility.
* Personal tools required.
* Requires the ability to obtain a Commercial Driver's License with passenger and air brake endorsement.
* Requires the ability to pass ASE certification test.
* Proven ability to work independently with little or no supervision required.
Must have a professional attitude. * Must be punctual.
* Must be able to lift, push and pull a minimum of 50 pounds.
* Will be required to do frequent kneeling, stooping, squatting, crawling and climbing to perform multiple tasks of position.
* Must have good manual dexterity.
* Must have the ability to maintain a valid Commercial License, which includes successfully completing the DOT Medical Exam, Driving Test and all other license requirements.
Location/Region: Canby, OR (97013)