Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a growing, dynamic manufacturer of modular buildings. We are seeking a Ceramic Tiler to join the team. Pay is based on experience. Initial screening through Doherty Career Solutions
Ceramic Tiler Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Install Waterproofing to Showers
· Measure and cut tile
· Follow Prints and Specs for tile layouts
· Prepare and apply mortar or other adhesives
· Install Ceramic wall and floor tile
· Install Dura Ceramic floor tile
· Install Laminate Flooring as required
· Grouting of Tiles
· Assist in interior trim work as required
Ceramic Tiler Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• At least five years well-rounded paint experience.
• Experience working with Team Members.
• Proven positive attitude.
Other Desired Requirements:
• Team Leadership Skills
• Valid Driver’s License
• Ability to teach and train new and junior staff members the trade
• Previous experience on a Home production line would be advantageous. #optout
To apply for the Ceramic Tiler position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Ceramic Tiler position, please call 952.562.1033 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty | The Employment Experts is one of the Midwest's largest temporary staffing and recruiting agencies. Our company has been connecting great jobs to great people for over 35 years!
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates. We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life.
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you!