Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a growing, dynamic manufacturer of modular buildings. We are seeking a Painter to join the team. Pay is based on experience. Initial screening through Doherty Career Solutions
Painter Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Paint walls with airless sprayer and back roll
· Do final inspection on Drywall and Texture prior to painting
· Mix paint and other materials
· Make final touch ups and repairs to drywall and texture prior to painting
· Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools
· Assist with texturing and drywall as required
· Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions
Painter Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• At least five years well-rounded paint experience.
• Experience working with Team Members.
• Proven positive attitude.
Other Desired Requirements:
• Team Leadership Skills
• Valid Driver’s License
• Ability to teach and train new and junior staff members the trade
• Previous experience on a Home production line would be advantageous. #optout
To apply for the Paint position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Paint position, please call 952.562.1033 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty | The Employment Experts is one of the Midwest's largest temporary staffing and recruiting agencies. Our company has been connecting great jobs to great people for over 35 years!
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates. We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life.
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you!