Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a growing, dynamic manufacturer of modular buildings. We are seeking an Dry Waller to join the team. Pay is based on experience. Initial screening through Doherty Career Solutions
Dry Waller Main Duties/Responsibilities:
• Hanging Sheetrock
• Tape and Texturing of Sheetrock
• Sanding of Sheetrock
• Painting of Walls and Ceilings
• Maintaining a clean and organized work area
• May operate hand and power tools of all types, and other construction equipment.
• Completing work in allotted time on Production line
• Assist with quality control inspections, required administration and accurate records.
Dry Waller Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• At least five years well-rounded Drywall experience.
• Experience working with Team Members.
• Proven positive attitude.
Other Desired Requirements:
• Team Leadership Skills
• Valid Driver’s License
• Ability to teach and train new and junior staff members the trade
• Previous experience on a Home production line would be advantageous
To apply for the Dry Wall position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Dry Wall position, please call 952.562.1033 or email email@example.com.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Doherty | The Employment Experts is one of the Midwest's largest temporary staffing and recruiting agencies. Our company has been connecting great jobs to great people for over 35 years!
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates. We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life.
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you!