What We’re Looking For
Friendly Chevrolet is looking for Body Shop Technician to help support our booming Body Shop business and to provide our customers with exceptional experiences.
The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace.
Friendly Chevrolet is an automotive company founded on the belief that people come before profit.
We are the largest Chevrolet dealership in MN and have won “Dealer of the Year” for the past 7 years!
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add exceptional talent and leadership to our team.
Life is too short not to enjoy your work, so don’t settle for just a job.
Friendly Chevrolet is not your typical car dealership.
As a pioneer of the Best Price Philosophy, Friendly Chevrolet has held true to the no-hassle, no-negotiation way of doing things.
We believe our true profit is made through how we treat our customers and employees, maintaining their loyalty for a lifetime.
We offer a professional working environment with continuous opportunity for both personal and career development.
If you don’t have automotive experience but are interested in joining an award-winning sales team, we want to meet with you! We are looking for people with a great attitude, self-starter and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
Onsite training is a requirement and allows for advancement into the automotive and dealership environment.
Opportunities arise depending on the drive and motivation of the individual.
Benefits * Internal Growth
* 401k Match * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Paid training * Paid vacation
* Family owned and operated * Heavily involved in giving back to the community
Responsibilities * Train and assist other make-ready and detail techs
* Maintain inventory and order make-ready supplies
* Act as liaison between department staff and sales managers to facilitate the process for new and pre-owned vehicles
* Detail client vehicles as needed * Maintain strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
* Note damage and notify service so a claim can be filed within 24 hours
* Perform quality control inspections of all vehicles before being brought to frontline
* Coordinate with sales and service to ensure on-time deliveries
* Attend department meetings Qualifications
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic Computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Team player * Must have a valid driver’s license
* Math, reading, and computer skills * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55432)