What We’re Looking For
Friendly Chevrolet is looking for Body Shop Technician to help support our booming Body Shop business and to provide our customers with exceptional experiences.
The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace.
About Us At Rydell Auto Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Rydell Auto Group is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
* Medical and Dental
* Vision Insurance * Life Insurance
* 401k * Paid Training
* Employee discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Train and assist other make-ready and detail techs
* Maintain inventory and order make-ready supplies
* Act as liaison between department staff and sales managers to facilitate the process for new and pre-owned vehicles
* Detail client vehicles as needed * Maintain strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
* Note damage and notify service so a claim can be filed within 24 hours
* Perform quality control inspections of all vehicles before being brought to frontline
* Coordinate with sales and service to ensure on-time deliveries
* Attend department meetings Qualifications
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic Computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Team player * Must have a valid driver’s license
* Math, reading, and computer skills * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55432)