Hyundai Service Technician
If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean/safe environment, come and see what we have to offer.
We are looking for certified technicians to join our team.
We have a busy service shop where there is a lot of work to be done.
Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
In 1965, the Pecheles family opened Pecheles Automotive’s doors with a passion for quality cars and quality customer service.
Knowing that every car shopper’s journey is unique, the first-generation Pecheles team set out to build a dealership that provided the most professional service and staff in Eastern North Carolina.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Pecheles Automotive is critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
We are a busy shop and we provide you with the latest technical information, diagnostic equipment, and training, as well as excellent pay and benefits, including:
EXCELLENT SALARY commensurate with your experience!
Must be able to provide current certifications.
* Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Paid Holidays/Sick Days
* No work on Sundays
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
* Relocation BONUS up to $2,500!
* Tool Relocation BONUS up to $1,000! * Sign-on BONUS up to $2,500!
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment for quality assurance
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing Hyundai Vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Strong automotive background * Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Location/Region: Greenville, NC (27858)