Transportation services. now provided!
Caring People Home Health Agency is a family owned and operated home health agency and has been in the healthcare industry for over 20 years!
Working for Caring People is more than just a job, it is a career.
We promote diversity, teamwork, and a culture of excellence.
Our PCAs, HHA’s and other professionals are the backbone of our company.
We rely on you to provide the best services to our clients.
We seek home healthcare service professionals who enjoy serving others and working as a team.
Our team members are like family, and each member of the team is at the heart of what we do.
As a Caring People Caregiver (HHA), you will receive ongoing skills and development training, as well as 24/7 support from our Clinical and Office staff.
We are currently seeking full time and part time Home Health Aides (PCA) & (HHA) to become part of our team!
We have a wide variety of cases in Suffolk County (Eastern Long Island NY) with hourly and live in opportunities for our PCA & HHA applicants! 8-12 hour shifts and LIVE INs are immediately available!!
4 hour cases starting at $15/hour. Please call Malinda at 631-870-6885!
Our areas include Deer Park, Hauppauge, Patchogue, Port Jefferson, Central Islip, Yaphank, and all across Eastern Long Island/Suffolk County! We have 12 hour cases, short shifts, live ins and more for HHA and PCA candidates.
We are in need of HHA who can drive our clients to appointments as well.
We pay Mileage Reimbursement and start at $15/hour.
Benefits * HHA $100 Referral Bonus
* Holiday Pay * Medical Benefits & 401K for FT
* Easy access to 24/7 office support * Caring People University - free educational programs!
* Flexible Scheduling * Caregiver Appreciation events
* Full Time, Part Time, Live In HHA * Direct Deposit
* Point to Point Transportation Services Provided - (Low, tax free charge for ride shares.
Centralized pickup locations. Convenient & comfortable 7-passenger vans)
Job Requirements * Current NY HHA or PCA certificate
* 2 Forms of ID including Driver's License & Social Security Card
* 2 Professional references * Annual Physical Exam
* Annual PPD or Chest X-ray * Proof of MMR vaccine
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Location/Region: Yaphank, NY (11980)