Caring People Home Health Agency is a privately held Home Health agency and has been in the healthcare industry for over 20 years!
We have 12 locations throughout New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Florida!
We have a wide variety of cases in Suffolk County, NY with hourly and live in opportunities for our PCA & HHA applicants!
Location: Eastern Long Island/Suffolk County, NY
Responsibilities of PCA, HHA:
* Live-in certified caregivers needed for 3 days
* Work short (4-6 hours) or long (8-10 hour) cases
* Assist client with daily living activities and functions
* Must be willing and able to drive client to medical appointments, short errands, etc.
* Work with geriatric clients to include: Dementia, Alzheimer’s, TBI, stroke, etc.
Requirements of PCA, HHA:
* Current NY HHA/PCA certificate * Minimum 6 months experience
* Annual Physical Exam
* Annual PPD or Chest X-Ray
* Proof of MMR vaccines
* Driver’s license/Photo ID & Social Security Card
* 2 professional references
Compensation for PCA, HHA:
* Short hour cases starting at $15-22 per hour
* Daily rate for Live-in cases is $169
* Transportation services now available!
* Medical, dental & vision insurance available (Full-Time employees)
* 401k (Full-Time Employees)
* Paid Holidays
* Flexible scheduling
* Continuing Education
* Referral Bonus Program
For immediate consideration for the PCA, HHA position please contact Malinda at 631-870-6885.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Location/Region: Yaphank, NY (11980)