Home Health Aide & PCA's
Caring People Home Health Agency is a family owned and operated home health agency and has been in the healthcare industry for over 20 years!
We are currently seeking full time and part time Home Health Aides & Personal Care Assistants to become part of our team!
We have cases that include 8-12 hour days or 4-6 hour days, overnights, as well as live in’s. We also need weekend caregivers!
Locations: Suffolk county Responsibilities of HHA’s and PCA’s:
* Live-in certified caregivers needed for 3 days
* Work short (4-6 hours) or long (8-10 hour) cases
* Assist client with daily living activities and functions
* Must be willing and able to drive client to medical appointments, short errands, etc.
* Work with geriatric clients to include: Dementia, Alzheimer’s, TBI, stroke, etc.
Requirements of HHA’s and PCA’s:
* Current NY HHA/PCA certificate
* Minimum 6 months experience * Annual Physical Exam
* Annual PPD or Chest X-Ray * Proof of MMR vaccines
* Driver’s license/Photo ID & Social Security Card
* 2 professional references Compensation of HHA’s and PCA’s:
* Short hour cases starting at $15-22 per hour
* Daily rate for Live-in cases is $169 * Transportation services now available!
* Medical, dental & vision insurance available (Full-Time employees)
* 401k (Full-Time Employees) * Paid Holidays
* Flexible scheduling * Continuing Education
* Referral Bonus Program For immediate consideration for the PCA, HHA position please contact Malinda at 631-870-6885.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Location/Region: East Setauket, NY (11733)