Marketing Manager Doherty Career Solutions in partnership our client, a leading producer of livestock supplements is currently hiring for a Marketing Manager in Redwood Falls, MN. Salary ranges from $45 - $60k based on experience level.
Position is direct hire. All screening through Doherty Career Solutions
The client is a family-owned business, focused on growth, they right candidate will bring previous expertise to the role and be able to lead the marketing department. To be successful in this position you must be organized and deadline driven. This position requires someone with strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to work under little direction independently, and the ability to work well with others in a team environment. Knowledge of SEO and promoting blog-posts is a plus. If this job is for you – be prepared to work hard and have fun at work!
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager position is responsible for:
· Set and monitor budget with a key focus in ROI
· Oversee marketing support staff
· Organize events such as trade shows
· Manage social media channels
· Manage online marketing platform along with marketing automation
· Collaborate with content and graphic design divisions to maintain quality branding
· Maintain company website
Marketing Manager Requirements
The following are required for the Marketing Manager role.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Marketing position with management duties
· Experienced in SEO and website management
· A 4-year degree is required, a degree in Marketing is a plus
· Knowledge and/or background in cattle, farming, and/or ranching is helpful for this position.
· Some travel required
· Must be able to work in a team oriented environment, self-motivated, think outside the box, problem solver
To submit yourself as a candidate or to inquire about the Marketing Manager position, please contact the Doherty Office at 952-582-1033 to learn more about this or other opportunities click the link: http://www.dohertystaffing.com/jobs/jobs #officecareer
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Headquartered in Minneapolis for over 35 years, Doherty offers customized workforce solutions to companies doing business in the Midwest and throughout the United States. Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and a proud recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award. Visit www.Doherty.careers for more information.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.