Tiny Sprouts on the Prairie invites your interest for an exciting career with children.
We are looking for people to fill the following positions: Director/Lead Teacher,
Lead Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Substitute Teaching Staff, and Teacher’s Aide.
All employees are expected to provide a warm, nurturing, safe, and loving envi-
ronment where self-concepts are enhanced, independence encouraged, and indi-
When you join our team you will:
• Implement the Tiny Sprouts on the Prairie curriculum in a way that is consistent with the
unique needs of each child
• Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn
• Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and
education for their children
• Support your center’s success; partner with center staff and leadership to achieve goals
around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement.
• Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, and com-
Required Skills & Experience:
• A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
• Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment
where play and learning happens.
• First Aid and CPR current
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilita-
tion of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
• Must pass the Applicant Background Study required by the Department of Human Services
• Must have documentation of U.S. citizenship or eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Ability to speak, read, and write English.
If you are interested in pursuing this exciting career opportunity, please submit a
cover letter of interest, resume, and application to:
Tiny Sprouts on the Prairie
Attn: Hiring Committee, PO Box 398, Clarkfield, MN 56223
Applications will be accepted until February 9, 2018 at 4:00 PM.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please feel free to contact:
Amanda Luepke at 320.669.4435 or Kathy Koetter at 320.669.1995