Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with a growing, dynamic manufacturer of modular buildings. We are seeking an Electrician to join the team. Pay is based on experience. Initial screening through Doherty Career Solutions
Electrician Main Duties/Responsibilities:
• Wiring of homes
• Electrical Fit off
• Installing appliances
• Panel Layouts and Wiring
• Maintaining a clean and organized work area
• May operate hand and power tools of all types, and other construction equipment.
• Completing work in allotted time on Production line
• Testing of Electrical circuits
• Trouble shooting electrical problems
• Assist with quality control inspections, required administration and accurate records.
Electrician Key Requirements/Qualifications:
- At least five years well-rounded Electrical experience.
- Experience working with Team Members.
- Proven positive attitude.
Other Desired Requirements:
- Team Leadership Skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to teach and train new and junior staff members the trade
- Previous experience on a Home production line would be advantageous
To apply for the Electrician position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Electrician position, please call 952.562.1033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app
Headquartered in Minneapolis for over 35 years, Doherty offers customized workforce solutions to companies doing business in the Midwest and throughout the United States. Doherty is the largest Minnesota-based staffing firm, a Star Tribune Top Workplace since 2014, and a proud recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award. Visit www.Doherty.careers for more information.
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.